Price Drop: 95 M-Edition Miata for sale $3,600

tmatts
Street Class

Price Drop: 95 M-Edition Miata for sale $3,600

Postby tmatts » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Hey Guys.

Edited: Price dropped to $3,600

I am selling my 95 Miata M-Edition. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1THpew-DMAg_TmRbOhci5_SNL-H3ROjVhlQ/view?usp=sharing. I will sell this competitive Miata that is capable of running at the top of Pax for only $3,600.

This is an exceptional handling stock class autocross car. Multiple years at the top of OBCC pax, as well as 2nd place at Canadian Nationals. (I blew first place due to a cone. I was faster though). :-)

Competitive advantages include factory hardware: 15" BBS lightweight wheels, ABS and a Torsen diff. OEM Bilsteins have been installed in conjunction with the factory springs as well as a Racing Beat 1.125 hollow front sway bar. K&N drop in filter.

It has a previous accident exposed right now behind the drivers door, due to poor body work prior to my purchase. Otherwise car was repainted 6 yrs ago.

It has had every suspension bushing, ball joint, rod end, steering rack, new rotors, calipers and autox pads to make this feel like a new car.

I haven't auto-crossed it in 5 years and my health will continue to prevent me from enjoying it so it needs to go. As I mentioned this is an exceptional opportunity to run at the front. Alignment has gone back to stock.

The hardtop does not go with it.

If you're interested call or text me at 250-717-6784.

Oh yah it has high miles. It's a US model from Arizona and has 198k miles, but you wouldn't know it to drive it, as so much has been replaced.

Matt Scaife

mcsinc
Street Prepared Class

Re: 95 M-Edition Miata maybe for sale

Postby mcsinc » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:08 am

I have driven this car at local autocrosses and Canadian Nationals and can attest that it is a blast to drive!
( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)

tmatts
Street Class

Re: Price Drop: 95 M-Edition Miata for sale $3,900

Postby tmatts » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Bump for price drop.

tmatts
Street Class

Re: Price Drop: 95 M-Edition Miata for sale $3,600

Postby tmatts » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:33 pm

Bump for price drop to $3,600

Return to “For Sale”